Wednesday, December 29

The Christmas Chronicle

My Christmas day ( and Christmas Eve ) Was Fantastic !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas Eve :

On Christmas Eve , my family , my uncle's family , my aunt's family , and my grandma, ( including a few others )Went to my Uncle's House .

When we got there , we ate and talked , then had our annual ping-pong tournament . After the tournament , we had a Barbie fashion show ! lol ! What,silly  ? It's not every day we get to see our cousins ! lol !

Then we sang carols , watched Bing Crosby's White Christmas , and had our White Elephant gift exchange ! ( I ended up with two knit scarves. )

Then our Grandma , and Aunts , and Uncles , opened their gifts .

It was then time to go .

We came home at 1:30 in the morning ! Yeah , I was exhausted !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Day :

My brother had to work that morning , so we all slept in , then waited till my bro. came home . Then we ate a brunch , read the Christmas story , and talked .

After that , we opened gifts . It took us 3-4 hours ! ( We like to look and comment on every single thing !)

When we were done , my sister and her husband had to go to his house . So then we just looked at all our gifts ( Again ) , watched tv , slept , and stayed in our pj's all day !

It was wonderful ! How was your Christmas ?

2 comments:

Maria said...

Our Christmas was great! On Christmas morning we got up, did our birthday gift to Jesus. What's that? We all think of a goal we have for the coming year. Like, sharing God's love with people we meet, or something. Then we write it down and put it in Jesus' "Birthday Box!"
Anyway, then we opened presents and at 11 we left to go to my Aunt Kay and Uncle Slim's house. We stayed there all afternoon then later we went to my grandma's house. So, it was a great Christmas!

Bethany d said...

Glad you had a great Christmas!