Sunday, January 9

Randomness

The post title probably catches your eye . Well , I'll explain ... Why I say this is  randomness , is because these pictures were all taken at different times ! ( I just never had the time to edit them !)

So here they are !



 Apples ...
and more apples...

 and more apples...
 Berries ...
 Caroline (My best friend's sister )...
 Icicles...
 Light bulbs...
 and light bulbs...
 Christmas lights...
 A Christmas tree ( In the making !lol)...

                   Orchids ( With crazy edit !lol ) ...





And spiky things ( Not sure what they're called .)

What do you think of the pictures ?

I apologize for not blogging much . But , I've been so busy that I never had the time ! And when I did have the time , I was so exhausted from the business , that I never even felt like going on the computer ! But now my busy life has made me slow down by alowing me to get sick . Ack ! So here I leave this post with a *sniffle* and a * sneeze* !

Love ,

The Sickly one , Sarah . LOL !

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Lovely!The first one is REALLY good!

Maria said...

Sorry you're sick...*cough* I hope I didn't give it to you. If I did, I'm REALLY sorry!
I love your pictures! I find apples are great subjects for photo shoots. They always look gorgeous and they don't move! Love you!

Bethany d said...

Wowzers - that is an amazing dish/thinger. And amazing photos.

Aww - Chubling looks so adorable! You forgot to mention the stain... :)

Kara said...

Cuteness, I do like the first and the third. The picture of the orchids, and Caroline are cute.

Anonymous said...

You are getting so good at photography! I'm almost getting jealous, because your getting better than me...and I thought I could take some cool pictures once in awhile. I can't wait to see how you do when you enter those photos in the fair. Anyways, I really like the first song on the blog... "Your hands"!
Love ya, Stacy