Wednesday, December 8

Simple yet Fancy

I finally got the hair tutorial that ya'll wanted !

This hairdo is called , Simple  yet Fancy . Why ? Because it simple to do and is quite pretty . But  anyways , on to the tutorial .



 Step one : Take some of your hair , and put it to one side . Like shown .
 Step Two : Take the hair and twist it , like so .
 Step Three : Put in your barrett . Like above and below .
 Step Four : Put your hair into a bun !


                                     
                  
And wala!  This hairdo takes only about a minute , but looks simply lovely !

Hope you like it !
 

7 comments:

Kara said...

Very pretty! Wonderful idear, and tutorial!

Bailey said...

That's so Sarah-ish. Cute!

Bethany d said...

I say - we both wear this on Friday (if you are coming that is. ;) e-mail moi please. :D

Bethany d said...

Loverly!! That barret/bobby pin is simply scrumptious. :)

Erin said...

How very pretty! I'm finally letting my bangs grow out, so hopefully they're long enough for this...I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing. :)

Bekah said...

You're right,it does look very pretty!I have this slight peoblem,though...I can't put a bun in my hair!So I leave it hanging down limply.:C

Anna said...

CUTE!!! I love hairstyles. :)